LSC Websites Overview
Most learning support centers have campus websites as a way both to publicize their programs and provide services to students, faculty, and administrators and to offer on-line diagnostic and tutoring service information and support. Below are three separate lists of some LSC website listings.
- LSC websites in LSCHE – a listing of 1450+ LSC websites in all 50 states in the USA, and websites in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. These are organized by country, then state or province. Linked by map image or name. Provides center name and link to their webpage.NOTE: If your program is not listed in the LSC websites and you would like to submit your LSC website for the list, or update the information on an existing web page, please complete and submit the following linked form: LSC website update form.
- Math Centers in LSCHE – a small sampling of Math center websites. NOTE: If your math center program is not listed here and you would like to submit your LSC website for the list, or update the information on an existing web page, please complete and submit the following linked form: LSC website update form.
- The Writing Center Directory hosted by St. Cloud State University writing center has a list of writing centers around the world: http://web.stcloudstate.edu/writeplace/wcd/index.html
- College Reading & Learning Association‘s (CRLA) – International Tutor Training Program Certification (ITTPC) currently certified tutor training programs (1000+ programs listed). Program includes mostly in the US and Canada, but also in Australia, Greece, Japan, Morocco, and the Republic of Korea. CRLA’s link opens an Excel spreadsheet and is organized by country, state or province, institution, and then by program. Also provides levels of certification, expiration dates, and contact information.
- Association of Colleges for Tutoring & Learning Assistance (ACTLA)
ACTLA provides a listing of California Community Colleges and provides links to the website of the tutoring and learning assistance programs at each community college.