Associations, LSC Websites & Programs
Learning Assistance is an interdisciplinary support service. Its administrators and practitioners have varied backgrounds and professional interests including educational technology, distance education, higher education administration, research, corporate training, academic disciplines (writing, reading, learning, math & science), tutoring, and developmental education (writing, math, reading, study skills).
The links listed at the right, include the following:
- Associations/Centers – lists over 90 associations and centers of interest to learning assistance and developmental education professionals. The web page begins with the CLADEA (Council on Learning Assistance and Developmental Education) and its six member organizations.
- LSC websites overview of those listed in LSCHE
- LSC websites listed in LSCHE from every state in the US, also from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nicaragua, & Qatar
- Math Centers listed in LSCHE: a small sampling of math centers
- Writing Center Directory – St. Cloud State University writing center
- CRLA-certified Tutor Training Programs – ITTPC
- Learning Assistance and tutoring programs in ACTLA
On the “About” page and on all the main category pages is a link to a form that invites you to send links as new or updates to existing ones to be posted on the LSCHE website.Page last updated on May 27th, 2015